FSSE Interactive Reports!
Welcome to FSSE’s public data visualization tool. Click here to interact with this FSSE resource. For more information about FSSE see our website, fsse.indiana.edu or contact our team at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I see a visualization for my institution’s data?
We’re working on it! After getting feedback on our public, aggregate visualization tool; and we’re sure that we can provide a secure, private portal for viewing your institution’s data; we’ll post institution-specific visualizations for our participating institutions.
- Where can I find visualizations for NSSE (or BCSSE) data?
FSSE is working hard to pave the way for Tableau visualizations with NSSE and BCSSE data. After FSSE has all the bugs worked out, other projects will follow!
- I have an idea for another FSSE visualization, who can I tell?
We’d love to hear your ideas! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I’m confused, can you help me understand what I’m looking at?
Of course! FSSE staff are more than happy to help. Your questions can help us make the tool easier to use for everyone. Send your questions to email@example.com or call us at 812-856-5824.
- How do I download or save the visualization I created?
On the bottom right-hand side of the screen (you may need to scroll down) there are options for downloading your visualization as a PDF or an image.
- Can I use the visualization I created on my institution’s website? Should I be concerned about copyrights?
Please feel free to share this tool with others by linking to our site. On the bottom right-hand side of the screen (you may need to scroll down) there is an option for sharing the link via email.
- Where are the results from the rest of the FSSE survey and modules?
We’re working on it! Our next visualization will focus on how faculty spend their time, but then we’ll start working on modules!